Thursday, May 8, 2008

Obama's Funk Soul Bruthah

An update on the media coverage of the wacky, wordy, and thoroughly un-American Jeremiah Wright, Senator Obama's longtime pastor and spiritual mentor.

I read an interesting article about Rev. Wright's replacement, Rev. Otis Moss. Based on what this guy has said in the pulpit, he is as bad or worse than Wright. Moss is known as the "hip hop preacher," and he is perhaps the only minister who conducts his services with the aid of a large boombox. He also believes the late rapper, Tupac Shakur, was a prophet.

I'm just sayin'.

Thug Life, folks. Spray paint, gang tattoos, and bling-bling. Best get used to it. This is happening in OUR lifetime.

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/Replacement_Obama_Pastor_/2008/05/07/94285.html?s=al&promo_code=4A90-1




"I'm gonna get me a shotgun and kill all the whiteys I see,
I'm gonna get me a shotgun and kill all the whiteys I see.
When I kill all the whiteys I see, then whitey he won't bother me,
I'm gonna get me a shotgun and kill all the whiteys I see."
-- Garrett Morris, from an old SNL sketch in the 70's

RPH, Esq., N.V.

©2008 Randall P. Hodge, Esq., and Morningwood Enterprises, LLC

No comments: